24小时通讯急救专线： 1366 592 1234 National unified customer service phone: 0592-7772771 24-hour communication emergency line: 1366 592 1234
The petroleum and petrochemical industries are the basic and strategic industries of China's national economic and social development, and their development and growth have received great attention from the party and the country. Information technology and communication engineering construction plays a very important role in the development of the petroleum and petrochemical industries. Implementing the state's guiding ideology on strengthening the integration of "informatization and industrialization" is of even greater significance in the petroleum and petrochemical systems. By accelerating the construction of informatization and communication engineering, the core competitiveness of China's petroleum and petrochemical industries can be comprehensively improved.
Digital cluster system solution for petrochemical enterprises
Private network wireless communication system (also called wireless intercom system) is a part of information construction. Due to its timeliness, reliability, flexibility and other characteristics, it is used in the production, inspection, dispatching, and fire prevention of energy chemical plant area or oil and gas pipeline , Security, engineering and other departments have a wide range of applications, especially in emergency rescue, fire rescue and other aspects also play an important role, is an indispensable means of communication in the factory production scheduling and pipeline maintenance work, but also a powerful complement to the wired dispatch communication .
Overview <br /> Based on many years of experience in serving various energy and chemical industry groups and understanding of the domestic petrochemical industry, Hytera has tailor-made for users such as refining and chemical enterprises, coal chemical companies, LNG receiving stations, and large mining plants. A digital trunking system solution. Construction of a 4 carrier frequency digital trunking base station distributed in the factory area, the system is equipped with a core network, dispatching station, recording system, wired Internet gateway and network management equipment to meet the customer's full area coverage, independent communication and unified dispatching combined, scalable, easy Demand for strong operability; for signal blind areas of anti-explosive body structures such as central control rooms and cabinets, base station signal booster equipment is used to compensate for signal blindness to achieve indoor and outdoor interconnection. Walkie-talkie can choose IIB or IIC according to the environmental conditions. IIB and IIC equipment are marked clearly. The system can meet the capacity of about 200 people.
Based on years of experience in serving various energy and chemical industry groups and understanding of the domestic petrochemical industry, Hytera has found that at this stage, professional wireless communications in refinery and chemical plants generally use walkie-talkies with the same frequency and simplex through the repeater or through different frequencies in the repeater. Without a complete set of communication systems, the following problems generally exist:
(1) The signal shielding of the central control room is serious, and the outdoor operator cannot maintain smooth communication with the control center.
(2) The leader of the organization calls each class, and each workshop employee must rotate the intercom channel button, which is very inconvenient.
(3) The channels are uneven and busy, and the channels of each group cannot be shared. Call waiting often occurs during calls, and the call efficiency is low.
(4) There is no distinction between authority management and priority, and it cannot meet the business function requirements of unified communications for emergencies, and lacks the ability of unified command and dispatch.
(5) Without extended business functions, without recording, interworking with dispatch telephones, equipment monitoring, terminal management and other functions, it cannot meet the needs of modern enterprise information management.
(6) There are many flammable gases in the workshop of the refinery and chemical plant, and there are hydrogenation links in the production process. Therefore, the requirements for the explosion-proof level of the equipment are becoming higher and higher. Zone uses IIB equipment.
In response to the communication needs of the petroleum and petrochemical industries, combined with the policy requirements of private network countries requiring analog-to-digital switching, Hytera developed a solution for the base station signal booster of the PDT digital trunking system .
1. According to the number of interphones used in the factory area to determine the number of carrier frequency of the trunking system, the channel is dynamically allocated and shared by each shift.
2. According to the actual use needs, habits and the number of users, design a suitable grouping method to group the user departments, different workshops, and teams to meet the needs of different fields.
3. Set up a fiber-optic split TS-9200 base station signal booster with frequency selection function, and do an indoor distribution design between the central control and the cabinet to effectively extend and amplify the signal to cover the signal blind zone of the anti-explosive body structure , And can avoid interference and ensure call quality.
4. The central control room, dispatching room or the office of the leadership of the organization is equipped with a dispatching console to realize the functions of voice call, forced disconnection, forced insertion, monitoring, and traffic statistics on the PC side.
5. Equipped with a network management system to implement user management, configuration management, equipment management, equipment monitoring and remote maintenance functions; optional network-wide recording system, recording and storage of all calls, scientific and standardized management.
6. The system is equipped with PSTN Internet gateway, which can interconnect with the factory administrative telephone, dispatch telephone and PA intercom system, and effectively complement wired dispatch.
7. According to the plant environment and the number of people, rationally configure the number of IIC explosion-proof and IIB explosion-proof terminals to save investment.
The solution topology is as follows:
China Coal Yulin Coal to Methanol Project, China Coal Extension Yulin Jingbian Clean Energy Project, Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal to Natural Gas Project, Yankuang Xinjiang Coal to Gas Project, CNOOC Dongfang Petrochemical Project