24小时通讯急救专线： 1366 592 1234 National unified customer service phone: 0592-7772771 24-hour communication emergency line: 1366 592 1234
The private network wireless communication system is an indispensable and important communication tool for railway electrical services, engineering, power supply, passenger transportation, stations and other departments. Smooth and timely wireless communication is an important guarantee for safe operation and safe operation of trains. Hytera understands the difficulties and needs faced by different departments of the railway, and tailor-made communication solutions for different scenarios in different departments. It improves the user management efficiency and safety factor of the industry, and standardizes the staff operation.
Railway industrial protection and train early warning solutions
In order to ensure the timely and effective railway freight and passenger transportation, the staff of our railway engineering, electrical, and power supply departments must ensure the normal work of rails, turnouts, signals, crossings, and so on. In the daily construction protection, a set of Timely wireless communication system as a guarantee.
Public works and electrical staff need to maintain, inspect and repair the railway along the railway all the year round. As the country's railways continue to increase speed and train speeds continue to increase, trains pose a great threat to the safety of construction workers along the railway. How to deal with the contradiction between the threat to the personal safety of the construction personnel caused by the speeding up of the train and the need for the daily maintenance of the railway to ensure the normal operation of the train is the problem we need to solve.
At present, the technical measures adopted by railway engineering personnel are: when a team needs to be on the road for construction. It is necessary to set up station guards in the stations along the railway, and set up safety measures 800 meters before and after the construction site. When the train approached, the station guards notified the site guards with a fixed platform, and the site guards informed the construction workers to go down.
After investigations at various stations along the road, we found that the following problems still exist:
1. Some sections have long intervals, and the wireless communication between the station and the site is not smooth: the on-site protection personnel cannot call the station personnel, or require multi-level intermediate liaison officers;
2. The signals are easy to interfere with each other (the communication is easy to cross-talk with each other when two adjacent work areas are constructed at the same time);
3. It is difficult to communicate across regions and difficult to communicate (for remote sites, remote communication is not possible);
4. The maintenance and management of the transfer station in the work area is not standardized, there is no failure weakening mechanism, and timely communication in emergency situations cannot be met.
5. There are many tunnels in the area, and the communication distance in the tunnel is less than 500 meters.
6. There is no unified command, dispatch, and management function for electrical services, public works, and various work areas, and unified management and operations are not achieved. Wireless intercom lacks scientific management specifications.
7, train early warning is not flexible enough, there are problems such as unclear voice, complicated and untimely operation.
Hytera according to user requirements, combined with the national policy of analog to digital switching for private networks, tailored to meet the needs of protective communication and daily dispatch communication when working along the railway engineering, electrical, power and vehicle departments. A set of digital IP interconnection system, based on digital radio communication products, using the railway internal network as a bridge, and using the existing foundation of stations along the line to build a new digital radio communication network. The system construction is based on the following principles:
1. Construct a digital IP interconnection system based on railway sections. Each section determines the number of base stations required through actual electrical measurement according to the scope and terrain under its jurisdiction. It is generally appropriate to build a base station between 7-10 kilometers;
2. Each base station uses the equipment room, tower and link along the railway. The link is an E1 line that complies with the G..703 standard or an internal IP link of the railway.
3. All networked base stations are grouped into an independent subnet, and the terminals are configured in groups to meet the independent communication of the 4 departments of engineering, electricity, power supply and vehicles;
4. The road bureau, section and workshop can be equipped with a wired dispatching platform to achieve remote calling, recording and monitoring, easily implement cross-departmental calls, and unified command and dispatch.
5. The station is equipped with a set of vehicle-mounted platforms for station watchkeepers or station liaison officers.
6. The train is equipped with a digital on-board station, which sends out early warning information intermittently;
After the system is completed, each base station can be grouped separately. In daily work, the business departments of each work area are independent of each other. If necessary, they can make cross-site or cross-department calls with terminals under other base stations by dialing, while other unrelated personnel are Department response. The terminal automatically roams on the entire line. The locomotive on-board radio has the function of sending train running information such as train number, running speed, position and time in an automatic intermittent cycle mode. The intercom and other locomotive on-board radios have the function of receiving early warning information of the train.
Network topology diagram:
This solution uses IP network technology and PDT digital signaling, which effectively solves the communication problem of large-scale seamless coverage along the railway line, and realizes management of mobile terminals and digital recording and inquiry of all calls. The system can better perform unified dispatching and commanding for the electrical, engineering, and power supply sections, perform construction tasks quickly, and distribute tasks in various work areas reasonably. And in the event of an unexpected accident, the segment center can dispatch each workshop at any time to ensure that limited manpower and material resources are deployed in the minimum time, which greatly improves the efficiency of the entire hub operation.
Wuhan Railway Administration, Chengdu Railway Administration